About Me

My photo
Welcome To My Websites! I am a well known Conservative Republican Presidential Candidate Write-In - IND Ballot FEC filed as a REP-IND Presidential Candidate for the Campaign - General Election Cycles. Additionally, I am a Congressional - Federal Victim Witness Seeking Victim Witness Protection, Housing and Compensatory Damages For Life Long Pentagon Black Ops Tech Privacy - Torture Abuses Due To My Being a Good G Gnome DNA Individual - Presidential Candidate Willing To Install Life Extension - Socioeconomic Equality Worldwide with Most Trusted Socioeconomic Infrastructure Programs Primarily For The Endangered White European Christian Race and Limited/Generous Assistance for the otherwise Lawful Minorities worldwide. It is important To DONATE AND VOTE Silvia Stagg For President 2012-2048!

Monday, April 9, 2012

Silvia Stagg Targeted Whistleblowers


No comments:

Post a Comment